1. What's the difference between CSS Scan Basic (2.0) and CSS Scan Pro?
Pro has everything that CSS Scan has, plus:
- Scans all pseudo-classes (:hover, :active, etc) and pseudo-elements (:before, :after, etc) (while the basic version only scans the pseudo-class :hover)
- Scans inherited styles (it gets font-size, font-weight, and other properties that the basic version can't catch)
- Scans HTML attributes (src="", value="", etc)
- Live-edit every CSS: including all pseudo-classes, all pseudo-elements and @keyframes as well!
- Precisely select any element with the DOM control (with arrow keys to go up and down - parents, children, siblings, etc)
- CSS Keyframes reading (understand any CSS animation you see on the web)
- Check all the changes made in the CSS and copy it or export it to a file
- Chrome Devtools integration: you can use CSS Scan Pro inside your Chrome Devtools, that means you can see the entire DOM tree, choose any element precisely and understand what's going on in the CSS straightaway!
- A color eyedropper (pick colors from any website - works on images too)
- A color palette to get all the colors of any website
- A Real-time advanced ruler for measure distances and elements dimensions
- Guidelines to check alignments
- Option to generate unique CSS selectors
- Assets feature: get all images loaded in a page: from background-images, svgs, or img src
- Save all assets from a website with 1 click
- A color picker to easily change colors + change color syntax + gets shades and tints of a color
- Premium Support
- Access To Pro Updates
2. Does CSS Scan Pro work with any website?
Yes, CSS Scan Pro runs as an extension on the browser so it works on any website.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for the CSS Scan Pro using PayPal or any credit card.
4. Can I transfer my CSS Scan Pro license key from one machine to another?
Of course! Your license can have 3 simultaneous activations. If you already reached your limit, just deactivate any activation from the previous computer and activate it on the new one. You can do that anytime, by yourself at My license.
5. Where can I find my license?
After buying, you'll get an email from Gumroad with your license key and receipt. If you can't find it, go to the My license page and follow the instructions.
6. How can I receive the next updates?
The extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari will be automatically updated as soon as we deliver new updates.
7. What can I expect in terms of new features and update releases?
We have been delivering frequent updates since our launch, and plan to continue working hard to deliver new and exciting features each month.
8. Can I use CSS Scan Pro to work on my clients' websites?
Sure can! We've carefully developed CSS Scan Pro to help you get more clients, by completing projects faster with more approving results.
9. Do you offer a Demo version?
Yes, you can try it on our first page, but not on other websites. We don't have a free version, but if your budget is limited, you can check CSS Scan Basic.